Lead Cloud Dev Ops Engineer Leading Fortune 100 Giant Years T875
We are seeking a talented Cloud Dev Ops Engineer to help build next generation Siem product. Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable Saas based Siem product.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a team building Snypr next generation Micro-Services based technology platform processing over a 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
- Design, automate and support infrastructure as code on AWS, monitoring, and logging.
- Work with developers and management to design and implement delivery pipelines.
- Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster and more efficiently.
- You will be Designing and developing supporting tools for Next Gen Siem Product.
- Produce high quality software following good architecture and design principles that you and your team will find easy to work with in the future.
- Design, develop, maintain frameworks to support Siem product which is processing Tera bytes of data.
- Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
- You will be building highly scalable Micro-services framework to support SNYPR product.
- Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 + Years of Cloud Dev Ops experience to build Microservices architecture.
- 3 + Years of experience in EKS/Kubernetes.
- 3 + Years of experience in Terraform/Cloud Formation.
- 3 + Years of experience in python or other common system maintenance and scripting languages.
- Strong logical skills for code design and implementation.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- experience in designing, developing and delivering scalable solutions.
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
Leading Fortune 100 Giant, Inc. Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Leading Fortune 100 Giant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Leading Fortune 100 Giant expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Leading Fortune 100 Giant employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.