Customer Operations Executive Uk Sports Retail Company Years T1060
Customer Operations Executive
· Perform timely order processing and work cross-functionally with internal and external parties.
· Work on timely and accurate reports/projects regarding customers’ requirement.
· Co-ordinate with internal departments to make sure the order process is smooth.
· Support regional team for reporting / ad hoc requirements etc.
· Identify potential supply chain issues and resolutions with effective communication to the customers.
· Handle customer inquiries and complaints via e-mail and phone calls.
· Provide high level customer service support and build long term relationship with customers.
· Familiar with SAP and other office programs for daily operations.
· Order placement and deliver against customer orderbook.
· Organizing, tracking and satisfying in season order requests.
· Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of non-faulty goods, VAS and DC requirements.
· Export documentation and compliance for global logistics, in need.
· Order management and administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services.
· Managing the key activities and actions involved in processing an order to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Provide constantly updated Sales and Order book information, a record of customer returns, debits and credits and general and order processing activity.
· Making and communicating the necessary changes made to the Customers Order book in line with the business and customers’ requirements.
· Working cross functionally with the Asia merchandising and shipping team to manage the aspect of delivering Direct Delivery Export to Market if required.
· Understanding of Export and Internal Direct Delivery processes.
· Attention to detail and organize.
· Reporting and analytical skills
· experience in the business flow from order placed to cash to delivery.
· experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing, and orders.
· experience of interpreting large amounts of data and confident in reporting procedures.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal in a multi-cultural environment.
· Able to work and think cross-functionally to make sure the order process is smooth.
· Knowledge of export procedures and documentation preferable.
· Strong SAP and BW skills and other office programs for daily operations e.g, strong excel usage.
· Fluent in English
· Team player and a problem solver