Technical Product Manager Fortune 500 Leading Global Organisation 12 Years T887
Technical product manager, india – inventory planning and forecasting.
Nike, Inc. Does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, Inc. It’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at Nike Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who are We are looking for -
We\'re looking for product manager with a strategic vision and a proven track record of successfully bringing planning solutions to market. You possess deep understanding of how to apply product management and design thinking to deliver and evolve technology products that drive measurable value and delight users. You enjoy working with cross-functional and diverse group of individuals and teams to drive product forward. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can navigate a complex matrixed organization with multiple partners. You are a creative thinker that obsesses your users, data and metrics who is always looking to accelerate time-to-value for your product. In this role, you will be key part of digital transformation of Nike’s demand planning technology, focused on user journeys and experiences and applications that will bring the demand planning platform to life for our users.
· Owns a product or platform of medium to high complexity and scale and delivery of relevant features. Proposes enhancements and accountable for execution, measurement of outcomes, and continuous improvement. Fulfills the scrum role of Product Owner for a squad. ?
· Collaborate with, interpret and act as the voice of the customer for product team and bring the team to the customer whenever possible. ?
· Works directly with users, UX design, other product managers and leaders, stakeholders, and the product team to define product needs, outcomes, and metrics (product KPIs) applying user centric design principles. ?
· Ensures the product/platform team has the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions. Works with team to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality.?
· Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the users of the product/platform and applies this in developing proposals and in executing changes. ?
· Contribute to the Product/Platform Strategy and roadmap, highlighting/owning risks and dependencies. Ensure the readiness of the work (accept or reject work results) and that the work is aligned to the Roadmap?
· Own, maintain and prioritize product/platform backlog; facilitate feature and user story mapping, break features into stories (functional and on functional), define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects. ?
· Be the final decision maker for prioritization of the team’s work?
· Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business?
· Assist in removing roadblocks for the product/platform team?
· Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements?
· Provides input to the resource needs and plans for the product/platform. ?
· Mentors and develops more junior product management talent. ?
· Works with a significant degree of autonomy, seeking support and guidance only on an exception basis. ?
- Bachelor\'s degree in computer science, IT or other relevant area, master’s degree preferred.
- 5 + Years’ experience in product management.
§ 5 Years of experience in Supply chain planning applications, building and delivering data integration, planning application configuration and reporting that enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
§ Strong knowledge in Supply chain master and transaction data.
§ Strong knowledge in Master data management.
§ Expert knowledge in one of the planning applications such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, o9 (preferred), Kinaxis, etc.
§ Implementation experience in projects involving designing and deploying planning applications.
§ Proficient with data integration with ERP, modeling and engine/solver configuration.
§ Expert skills in designing solutions for complex business requirements.
- APICS certification is preferred
- Proven track record of implementing end-end planning solutions for enterprises.
- Knowledge and experience in Demand, Inventory and Supply Planning technology and products.
- Has successfully partnered with engineering to deliver user experiences/application products.
- experience adapting roadmaps and resourcing plans due to unanticipated challenges to ensure delivery of results. experience making product proposals with challenging tradeoffs.
- Skilled at clear and concise communications with partners and users.
- Develops collaborative relationships with technical and creative colleagues and displays strong team and team leadership behaviors.
- Advocates, sustains and imparts an in-depth understanding of emerging trends and competitor strategies across multiple industries.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business partners.
- Knowledge in cloud platforms like Azure / AWS.