Technology Manager Fortune 100 Multinational Leading Giant 10 14 Years T873
A day in the life:
· Lead a team of project leads, analysts, engineers, testers, business stakeholders and software vendors across multiple work streams simultaneously.
· Manage process, people and timeline to ensure that high quality deliverables are produced.
· Ensure your team produces software that meets business and technology requirements.
· Ensure the right skills are being used to solve the right problems across your team.
· Guide teams toward best practices and be able to participate in code reviews when needed.
· Champions and enforces software development and operational support processes.
· Your team comes first. Leadership and development for yourself and your teams in order for them to excel in their work is your first priority.
· Drive alignment by effectively partnership with stakeholders.
· Champions IDEA – inclusion, diversity, equity and action in everyday life!
· 10 + Years in IT; 2 + years experience as a people manager.
· Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field (preferred).
· Demonstrated experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints.
· Possess strong team management skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.