31 January 2023

Azizi Riviera Reve With Grace House Properties

Construction of Riviera Reve by Azizi Development started 2022 in Meydan, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, and is promised to be delivered in Q3 2024, with the standard of Azizi Developments this project aims to level up the living standards of luxury, in both infrastructure and architecture. This project offers studios, and one - three bedroom apartments, and is seated on a beachfront with practical amenities with excellent services.

Azizi Riviera REVE starting price is at 1,200,000 aed this is offered on a flexible payment plan of 40% down payment on the booking date and the remaining 60% on the handover. Studios start at a spacious size of 444 sq. ft while 1-3bedrooms ranges from 647.77 sq. ft - 1455.39 sq. ft

Grace House Properties offers REVE by Azizi expected with Luxury and Excellence With the continuous modern development, details of perfection on the property, amenities, and even location were considered. The project being developed in Meydan, Mohammed Bin Rashid City made more sense as the area boosted on its continuous growth and variety of offering on arts, entertainment, schools, and even medical facilities. This only shows the quality of collaboration that Grace House Properties works with, being mindful of Elegance, Luxury, and practicality all at the same time. Grace House Properties will continue to uphold alliance and collaboration with at most integrity and timely delivery, so both partners and clients are assured of all excellent things happening on both their expectations and investment. Grace House Properties has been acknowledged as the Best Realtor in Dubai with the ability to be flexible in accommodating clients' requests, and ease on the documentation and payment schemes by providing realistic options and experienced advice. Grace house properties are boosting their ability to be on top of each and every project by being knowledgeable and transparent on project details and considerations hence convenient delivery can be experienced by the client getting the new property and the partner offering the property. Further details about this project can also be viewed, downloaded, and verified on both websites of Azizi Developments and Grace House Properties, and should assistance be required, helplines are open 24/7 on all platforms for convenience.


Phone: +EXPIRED1

Price: 1 200 000 Dhs

Azizi Riviera Reve With Grace House Properties

goto: Property For Sale