17 November 2022
General Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
1. Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual ones.
2. Responsible for the accounting operations of the company.
3. Preparation and submission of FTA VAT return.
4. Preparation of VAT Reconciliation Report.
5. Preparation of monthly aging reports.
6. Posting and Processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
7. Prepare and maintain Bank Reconciliations.
8. Preparing outstanding accounts payables and Receivables and ensuring proper work delegation for recoveries and payments.
9. Prepare and maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, and petty cash transactions.
10. Perform any job-related activities as the line manager /management requested.
Education: Bachelors degree in commerce
Professional Qualification: ACCA or CA
Competencies Knowledge and application of IFRS standards (15)
experience: 3-4 Years
Nationality: Other than Pakistani and Indian.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Estimator Vacancy
Civil Engineer Vacancy in Dubai
© 2022 Dubai Bulletin Board
Dubai-BB.com is a free online
Classifieds for Dubai, UAE
open to the public. Anyone in UAE can post their adverts here.