Tiler Company requires: Human Resources Administrator, 35-45 years of age. Only candidates available for immediate joining will be considered.
Email your CV to: hr.proftilertechserv(at)gmail.com.
Human resources administrator duties and responsibilities.
The Human Resources administrator should be able to cover and perform within the following areas of responsibilities:
• Talent management
• Employee compensation and benefits
• Training and development
• UAE labor law compliance and employees ‘compliance with company rules and regulations.
• Ensure the safety of workplace conditions.
Brief Job description:
• Point of contact between the management, employees, and external partners such as insurance vendors and related government agencies;
• Safekeeping and monitoring of employees\' and management’s records, Human Resources documents (such as employment records, credentials, passports, and related documents), and updating of internal database (Remindax, Locator, etc.);
• Responsible for the application and renewal of all insurances types, renewal of all vehicles, and all other related scopes;
• Ensures employee and management support while conforming with the UAE labor laws.
Requirements and skills:
• Must have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience with a proven role as an Human Resources administrator or administrative assistant;
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Comprehensive knowledge of UAE labor laws.
• Knowledgeable in the application and renewal of all insurances types, vehicles, and all other related scopes;
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize important matters.
• Excellent communication skills (phone, email, writing business correspondences, and in-person communication skills)
• Preferably possess Bachelor\'s Degree in Human Resource Management and related education;
• Preferably has training and certificates in the related field.