Lead Engineer I Ii C4i Lead Kubernetes Platform Engineer Talent500 10 Years T870
- 5 + Years experience in software development in at least one of these languages - Java, Go or Python, Bash or Shell scripting.
- 2 Years experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes or any major Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions like Rancher, Open Shift or PCF.
- 2 Years experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, JFrog Artifactory, Sonar Qube, sysdig, tekton, etc.
- Design, code, and maintain Kubernetes add-ons, Custom Controllers, CRDs, runtime tooling, with a focus on improving product engineer experience with our Kubernetes-based platform.
- Ability to operationalize code with proper tracing, metrics, logging, monitoring and alerts.
- experience with observability products (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.)
- Build traffic routing, service discovery, secrets, and access control solutions.
- Knowledge on networking, load balancing, DNS with UNIX/Linux system administration Good to have:
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)/ Developer (CKAD)/ Security (CKS)
- Cloud certifications in AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Must Haves:
- experience working with cross functional teams and agile environment.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working.
- Help product teams use Kubernetes and shape best practices.
- Ensure platform security, and guide security best practices.
- Ability to ship code frequently and quickly, while ensuring stability and reliability.