Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that\'s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn\'t about another gadget, it\'s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There\'s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life\'s best work.(sm)
- Work with Architects, Designers to design and implement components and subsystems.
- Should be able to review solution architecture and identify areas of concern.
- Able to design and propose solution architecture.
- Be the go-to engineer of the technology/system/product he is working on as part of his job.
- Be able to solve complex problems and as part of the same evaluate, study and research various technologies, their usage and application to the problem at hand.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 - 14 Years of experience with at least 3 - 4 years of experience as an architect.
- Strong software design, analysis and programming skills. Specifically, in Java.
- Ability to work independently, rapid prototyping and fast paced development environment.
- In depth knowledge of J2EE or.Net technology stack preferably in applications involving data analytics, data management, databases, or transactional systems.
- Completely hands on. Someone who eats, sleeps and drinks code.
- Ability to grasp concepts and translate them into real and working pieces of software.
- Firm grasp on data structures and algorithms.
- Completely at ease with OOP and related design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of at least three of the following areas/technologies:
- Digital Technologies
- Cloud based application development
- Distributed computing (Hadoop)
- Massively scalable architecture
- Mobile / IOT
- Deep Knowledge/experience on Java, J2EE and related technologies like JSF, Spring, Web services, Java Script, Hibernate etc.
- Proven expertise on profiler, security tools, design tools and methodologies, cloud etc.
- Strong database skill with good SQL knowledge.
Careers with Optum. Here\'s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world\'s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the United Health Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life\'s best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Engineering, Software Developer, Software Development, Computer Programmer, Computer Programming, Web Developer, Web Development, Application Developer, Application Development, Bangalore, Karnataka, KA, Gurgaon, Haryana, Human Resources.