Software Engineer Ii Ui Fortune 100 Leading Company Years T865
Supply and inventory planning technology lead, prof sr: sw eng ii - a2665 - ui description.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards innovation. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.\'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth. Responsibilities.
Be an Advocate and Technology Leader
· Program well-designed, testable, efficient and documented code.
· Evolve S and IP Technology Best Practices.
· Build strong and effective partnerships with Tech Leaders and Architects across the Function.
· Advocate Dev Ops practices and mindset
Lead and Deliver Technology Products
· Front End UI application development with emphasis on distributed systems concepts.
· Implement Micro service architecture principles and practices.
· Implement technologies associated with service-oriented computing and service engineering.
· Design, develop, review code, and deploy cloud-based solutions.
· Collaborate with Product leaders to understand requirements to define scope and estimate level of effort.
· Drive engineering activities from designing through deployment while adhering to established Architectural guidelines and principles.
· Collaborate with other stake holders in evolving Planning technical platforms, technology stack and solutions to meet demand of our ever-changing consumer needs.
· Provide insights for developing and communicating Technology Strategy and roadmap; ensure alignment to Planning technology strategies.
· Help build an effective team and partnership with stakeholders. Skills.
· Has demonstrated experience in working with teams over multiple domains.
· Demonstrated ability in building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance application and solutions.
· Too generic Knowledge and experience Engineering essentials such as languages (Java Scripting, Go Lang, Python, etc.) , source control.
· Expert knowledge and experience with a diversity of tools and platforms.
· Proven ability to rapidly learn and evolve organization in using new technologies Qualifications.
· 5 + Years of professional experience in application engineering.
· 3 + Years hands-on experience in NodeJS, Java Script, Functional Programming style, and REACT.
· Should have experience in cloud technologies like Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
· Should have experience in deployment of serverless applications.
· Experienced in unit, integration, and end-to-end testing using Jest or other tools.
· Experienced in automated OpenAPI3 based contract testing using tools like Postman.
· Well versed with Agile methodology.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
· Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.