Software Engineer Ii Leading Fortune 100 Company Years T877
Supply and inventory planning technology senior software engineer-ii (prof sr:sw eng ii-a2665) , dsm, global technology description.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards innovation. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.\'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth. Responsibilities.
Deliver Technology Products
· Full stack application development with emphasis on distributed systems concepts.
· Implement Micro service architecture principles and practices.
· Implement Data Pipelines using Pyspark, Hive and Big data Platform like Hadoop.
· Deliver software applications using languages (Python, Golang, Java Script).
· Develop and Test software applications using TDD, BDD methodology.
· Deploy applications using IAC, CI/CD tools into Public cloud providers (Azure, Amazon, GCP)
· Develop Data quality Framework for Different databases(SQL, Gremlin)
· Conduct performance monitoring, tuning, and analyze performance against benchmarks.
· Collaborate with Product Tech Leads to understand requirements to define scope and estimate level of effort.
· Deploy solutions adhering to established Architectural guidelines and principles.
· Participate in Agile ceremonies on an ongoing basis and perform work through Agile practices. Skills.
· Diverse experience in development of applications using cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure.
· experience in working with Containers, Serverless and Big data computation.
· experience in creating and deployments of APIs (Rest ,GraphQL)
· Erudite in writing SQL, Gremlin Queries for data quality and validations.
· experience in working with programming languages Java Script, python or go.
· Experiences creating reusable libraries for data transformations.
· experience in applying pattern-based architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
· Strong experience in the CI/CD and automated deployment of code across environment.
· Ability to Create automate unit tests, regression and integration test for cloud solutions.
· experience in full life-cycle solution delivery projects.
· Experienced in application and system performance monitoring and tuning to achieve desired results.
· Highly experienced in developing, testing, debugging, and tuning complex solutions.
· experience in practicing Devops principles for observability, Reliability and scalability.
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
· Commitment to performing technical quality deliverables and test-driven development. Qualifications.
· Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant subject area.
· 5 + Years of professional experience in IT (2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree)
· 5 + Years hands on experience in Application design, development and testing.
· 3 + Years of experience with source code maintenance using tools such as Github or Bit Bucket software repositories.
· 2 + Years of experience with cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft azure or GCP.
· experience working as a senior engineer on multiple projects and business functions in both large (1-year + projects) and small projects ( 3 months)
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
· Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.
· experience working as an engineer in a complex matrix organization within a global IT environment having diverse and complex landscape (Nice to Have)