Senior Dev Ops Engineer Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation Years T870
Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (Siem) solution. As a recognized leader in the Siem industry, Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (apartments), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Become a Senior Dev Ops Engineer for one of the fastest growing security companies in the world. Join us and collaborate on building a cutting edge technology to combat cyber threats. Become part of a truly innovative enterprise that has pioneered the use of machine learning algorithms to detect advanced threats.
- A strong command of software-automation and deployment systems.
- experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- A strong background and/or working knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and automation tools such as Ansible, Salt Stack, and Terraform.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and incident management skills.
- A passion to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related experience.
- 5 + Years in Dev Ops, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering role with experience in planning, integrating and operating.
- 5 + Year of experience with Python or Bash.
- 5 + Year of experience OOPS Design Methodologies, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- 5 + Year working in a Unix/Linux based server environment.
- 3 + Years of software development in Python.
- 3 + Years of experience with Linux/Unix.
Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation, Inc. Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Organisation employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.