Lead Engineer Full Stack Node Us Multinational Fortune 500 Retail Convenicence Store 10 Years T1000
Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented engineer to be a member of the 7-Eleven Global platform development team. As a Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll using cutting-edge open source frameworks, all on the cloud. You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Node.js, React Native, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket.
· Hands-on with building UI using Angular/React with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML.
· Hands-on backend microservices and API development using Node.js, REST, JSON, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql databases, MongoDB/PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of software architecture, design and development.
· Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies and partner with Product/Business teams.
· Should have team leading and team training experience.
· Hands on deployment experience
· Microservices monitoring and troubleshooting experience is a must.
· Should have created Microservices on own (Spring Boot and any Front end)
· Should have ReactJS expertise
· Kubernetes is good to have skill
· Exposure to Azure is good to have skill.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
· AWS Developer Associate Certification
· 4 + Years of experience developing front end and orchestration layers’ technologies: Angular/React/Vue, Node JS, Java Script, Typescript, HTML 5, and CSS.
· At least 4 years of experience developing RESTful APIs.
· 4 + Years of experience in one of Cloud technologies - Azure.
· 4 + experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS.
· 4 + Years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB.
· 2 + Years experience using Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Spinaker.
· 2 + Years of experience with a Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha)
· 5 + Years of overall software development experience.
· experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Node.js, React, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS / SCSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket.
· React/React Native/Angular and Node.js
· Database development
Keys to success:
· Technically very strong Full Stack Engineer.
· Great team player