• We are looking for an organized, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations.
• You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
• Excellent English Communication skills written and spoken.
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of similar experience.
• Valid U.A.E. Driving License
• EPC Contract documentation experience is advantage.
• Age must above 32 +
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft application including Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to work with executive and high-level management and administrative employees.
• Exercise sound judgment, well organized, have excellent oral and written communications skills, work well under pressure, take the initiative, flexible and cooperative.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Accuracy, timeliness, tact, problem-solving skills, and ability to work effectively with both employees and managers.
• Respect for confidentiality concerning customer information and company records.
• Convey a positive and professional image to customers and peers.
• Administrative Coordinator Skills