The Senior Manager of Pricing Analysis and Reporting is.
Responsible for anlayzing, interpreting and reporting.
Insights to support the strategic and operating plans of.
The Pricing function. The indivudual in the role will also.
Be accountable for test measurement, scenario.
Modeling and developing insights that help achieve.
Annual pricing goals. Other aspects of the position.
Include weekly tracking of the impact of pricing.
Actions, providing Merchandising, Sales and Finance.
Leaders with recommendations to improve AAP’s.
Pricing and building detailed analysis that link tactical.
Pricing actions to the strategic business plan pricing.
Actions. The scope of the responsibilities will span.
Across the business (DIY and Public Relations Officer ) as well as channles.
(Stores and Online)
* Undertake the pricing analysis and measurement of impact of pricing actions across business and.
Channels. Provide objective and holistic view of the impact of pricing actions on the category financials,
Which include partenering with business finance team on category forecasting and budgeting.
Discussions, understanding and challenging forecast/budget assumptions by building a cross category.
And industry comparisons etc. Identify and interpret short and long-term trends that weave into the pricing.
* Provide variance analysis and business driver analysis to support decision-making. This includes.
Effectively communicating and translating the results into business insights.
* Understanding the profitability by product line, vendor, channel, geographic area, customer and other.
Appropriate category. Also includes understanding the mix/rate and volume impact of changes.
* Deliver business objectives through assigned projects while maintaining time, scope, quality, and budget.
Works with the project owner to create the project plans and assign tasks to project personnel.
* Develop business case for assigned pricing projects and initiatives. Thoroughly understand the capital.
Approval processes and be the lead for the pricing team to get approvals from the capital approval.
* Build relationships and work closely with our IT partners to prioritize the pricing agenda.
* Participate and provide inputs into the AOP planning and tracking for the pricing function as part of the.
Annual enterprise AOP process
* Complete what-if scenarios and contingency planning analyses.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable.
Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software is required.
* Strong data and analysis background to navigate different data sources.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to stitch topgether the insights from disparate data sources both.
Internal and external
* experience operating in test and learn environment, including developing and measuring KPIs,
Articulating insights, making recommendations, etc.
* Strong financial analysis and/or forecasting experience.
* Strong strategic / innovative thinker
* Ability to problem solve complex scenarios; operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while.
Adhering to tight schedules and budgets
* Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects in varying degrees of implementation.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels and cultivate.
Relationships with key stakeholders across functions in order to achieve business objectives and drive.
Strategic change; proven track record of establishing strong relationships with the field sales and.
Operations and experience in leading complex cross-functional teams.