Required Pakistani Finance Manager for a logistic company in Pakistan.
Candidate should have +10 years of work experience and minimum 5 years in the similar capacity with Oil and Gas industry. Professional qualification such as CA/ICWA or similar (mandatory), Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Candidates should have the experience in :
Lead decision making on investment strategies for products.
2. Partner with key stakeholders to drive strategy and business direction.
3. Prepare analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews including quarterly business reviews for GCFO and GCEO.
5. Lead annual budget and strategic business plan process. And cash management.
6. Support long-range planning modeling and scenario analysis.
8. Liaise with taxation authorities for tax related matters.
9. Liaise with external auditors.
10. Perform and monitor statutory filings with SECP.
11. People Management-Recruit, Develop, Motivate, and Train, retain the resources for effective execution of the finance function.
Send your resume to cv(at)sparkhrmanagement.com or whatsapp on the same number.