Degree in Civil Engineering
2. 3 Years U.A.E. experience (Mandatory) with G=4 License.
3. Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
4. Making calculations about loads and stresses.
5. Selecting appropriate construction materials.
6. Providing technical advice
7. Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval.
8. Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects.
2. Monitoring and inspecting work are undertaken by contractors.
3. Managing projects
4. Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.