- As a Lead Engineer for Global Marketing Technology, reporting into the Regional Technology Manager for Mar Tech International, you will be responsible for the development, support, configuration, and automation of the data infrastructure that supports our global marketing strategy with a special focus on CDP. The solutions you build will involve large datasets and system integrations across both on-premise and cloud environments.
- We are looking for a role model and inspiring leader that cares about cross-functional application development and can nurture a relationship with our CDP vendors to deliver a high-quality application which addresses our guest and business needs. This role requires leadership by example and will have you making regular individual contributions such as building out features in the backend for CDP, for example, new APIs, maintenance and refactoring, carrying out code and design reviews, data QA, data reconciliation and testing through unit tests. You are truly the single point of contact and expert on all things related to CDP technology for International.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Design, build, operate and optimize the data pipelines, data mapping and data models that run our marketing platforms with a special focus on the Customer Data Platforms.
- 2. Augment CDP capabilities with new data sets and new data integrations to enhance omnichannel view of guest and omni purchase history.
- 3. Enhance and maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code, ensuring ongoing production support.
- 4. Implement new technology tools and frameworks where/when needed.
- 5. Interface with global CDP vendors and internal teams.
- 6. Oversee, participate in and manage production deployments.
- 7. Coordinate recovery from incidents utilizing well defined operational procedures, tools, and efficient communication across internal and external stakeholders.
- 5 7 Years of experience in customer analytics or customer data management, implementation, production support and enhancement - end to end knowledge and experience on ARM Treasure Data CDP or any other similar Customer Data Platform is a plus.
- Strong technical understanding of data model, data mapping and data integration with a cross-functional mindset.
- Proficient in Presto and Hive
- Proficient in Big data concepts
- 4 + Years of experience building data pipelines using MSFT Azure tools and services (Azure Data Factory, Snow Flake, Azure Blob, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Batch.)
- 4 + Years of experience with Python and/or PySpark 4 + years of experience in database architectures and data pipelines.