Lead It Finance Fico Uk Sports Retail Firm 10 Years
The role you’d play:
Team and Project management
* Provide the right guidance and support to the respective team including prioritisation, resource plan, and PDRs etc.
* Identify issues that would stop you, and the team delivering to agreed budget and timescales.
* Development plan for your own area, understanding how to feeds into an overall project plan.
* Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
* Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
* Be the point of contact and represent teams, and departments interest in a project, focusing on reporting, and delivering the projects to realise the business benefits.
* Able to have challenging conversations, and constructs the message in a structured and clear way.
* Use relevant techniques to influence and present views and thoughts in a persuasive and credible way.
Support and Service
* Responsible for support SLA and service delivery of related applications.
* Actively participate in the business change review, prioritisation and management process.
* Understand the impact of the change (big or small) and sign off the right solution.
* Contribute to the release and change management forums where is needed (CRB, TAB and CAB)
* Understand the Pentland customer centric service management framework.
* Responsible for delivering against the agreed BSLA in the respective area.
Business / IT Strategy
* Translate the IT strategy into solutions and how it will achieve business outcome and benefits realisation.
Architecture and IT technical
* Responsible for the business capability modelling and value stream mapping in the respective subject matter area.
* Responsible for problem formulation (define the issue) and solution shaping (effective solution to address the issues) in the respective subject matter area.
* Own the end to end Architecture:
* Define, design, deliver and evolve systems architecture;
* Understand how the different technologies that form the architecture fit together.
* Responsible for articulating the architecture in a meaningful and easy to understand way.
* Responsible for the end to end solution management in the respective subject matter area:
* Solution definition and realisation: turning solution proposals into reality in a way that effectively addresses the issues raised by all stakeholders.
* Being able to manage the solution through its natural life cycle.
* Have a good understanding of the key business processes and being able to support where is needed.
* Accountable for the application configuration and its associated governance.
* Oversee the high-level solution delivery of the application/system.
* Quality assurance for all the documentation related to the specific solution/system landscape.
* Detailed and credible estimation of high level and detail task-based elements of the project plan depending on the stage of the project.
* Identify the Continuous improvement opportunities in the solution landscape.
The must haves:
* Excellent technical knowledge of SAP FI and CO configuration.
* A sound understanding of Finance processes and the impact that Order to Cash and Procurement to Pay processes have on Finance.
* A good technical knowledge of associated applications and solutions specific to the area of responsibility.
* Broad awareness and understanding of all the business processes used at Pentland.
* Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
* Able to lead and work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
* Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels with exceptional communication and networking skills.
* Ability to provide detailed resource planning for a global team across many projects and applications.
* experience of leading global teams including onshore and offshore resources and ensuring the team meets their deliverables.
* Ability to build and grow the team member’s skills and capabilities and forward plan for future capability requirements.
* Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and resource capability.
* experience of providing thought leadership to the team to design and deliver business solutions that cover current and future business needs.
* Enthusiastic about leading and motivating a team; have exceptional people skills with an ability lead, collaborate, delegate with clarity, empower and lead direct reports with focus on getting the best out of people.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
* Exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders.
* Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
* Able to work independently, with a confident, assertive and customer focused outlook.
* Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
* Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
* Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination and passion.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.