A reputed company is looking for Qualified Female Accountant with knowledge of full accounting cycle. With min. 3 years experience , degree holder; with experience in “Human Resources , DOCUMENT CONTROL, SALES, PURCHASE, INVENTORY, PAYROLL and ADMIN executive related work” who will be responsible of maintaining office account and support in office operation through receiving and distributing communications; maintaining office supplies and equipment.
• With a Bachelor\'s Degree in accounting
• Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision.
• Can work under pressure.
• Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills.
• Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills.
• Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and etc.) and Accounting Software (Peachtree/SAGE)
• Have a presentable image (Professional Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance is required.
• Perform auditing and apply for VAT.
Nature of job
Your Job responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
• Prepares monthly financial statements and other financial reports.
• Maintaining and monitors accounts related transactions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Performs related work assigned from time to time and being flexible as must.
• Perform secretarial works which include filing, typing, correspondence and other general administrative works being assigned from time to time.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings.
• To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
• Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments.
• Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
• experience in handling ISO is advantage.
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to workstations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
• Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
Suitable candidates may submit updated profile to E-mail: career(at)esat.ae, the e-mail subject must be the advertise title.