Database Engineer Us Fortune 500 Automotive Retail Giant T709
Job Title : Cloud Database Engineer
Job Description :
US Fortune 500 Automotive Retail Giant (AAP) is seeking an Associate Cloud Database Engineer to help with our Database Engineering Team. Candidate should possess hands on experience in working on relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, DynamoDB,) on AWS and/or Azure infrastructure. experience in deploying databases and production support with performance tuning and root cause analysis is critical. Additionally, looking for a candidate with good communication skills, high-energy and positive attitude with a passion to change while focusing on automation and process improvement.
· 3 To 4 + years of experience as a DBA with any relational Database administration.
· 2 + Years of experience engineering, administering, and managing relational databases like Postgres and MySQL or Oracle, MS-SQL.
· 2 + Years of experience managing relational databases on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc). Preferably Azure.
· experience developing automated processes on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc). Preferably Azure.
· Knowledge of Teffaforms, New Relic, Confluence, Jira +
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interaction skills with clients
Roles and Responsibilities
· Knowledge of Cloud architecture (Azure) and database migration to Cloud.
· Ability to create Cloud foundation for Database space (Relational Database Services)
· Expert in handling MySQL and PostgreSQL Database migrations into Azure Cloud.
· Knowledge of the MySQL and PostgreSQL architecture and drive end to end availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning.
· Active experience in supporting Oracle and SQL Server Application environments.
· Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment independently.
· Day to day administration and Database Maintenance in Cloud.
· Executing database upgrades and Migrations including OnPrem and in Cloud.
· Define and Manage database ACLS
· Providing on-call support for production database systems.
· Continues improvement and Automating as much as possible.
· Communicate clearly and regularly with project teams and management.
· Mentor team and build cloud knowledge with-in the team and drive for team success.
At our GCC location Hyderabad, India