Lead Qa Engineer Automation Java Us Multinational Fortune 500 Automotive Giant 12 Years
- Bachelor?s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 6 years of experience with IT
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication and reporting, analytical skills.
- Should have Strong leadership skills and proven experience leading test teams. Candidates must have applied their knowledge of testing processes to own outcomes.
- At least 4 years of experience building test strategy and test Design.
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis and reporting.
- Create test analysis report for the assigned test scope.
- Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Proven experience with global delivery models including handling onsite calls and coordination for large offshore teams.
- Implement specific activities of the Defect Prevention Plan.
- Expertise in test estimations and proposal evaluation.
Hands on experience in creating automation frameworks for Web, Mobile and Webservices.
Mandatory Technical Skill:
- Minimum 4 + years? experience in SOA / API automation testing.
- Hands-on experience in any API testing tool? ReadyAPI, REST Assured, SOAPUI, postman etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java.
- Hands-on experience with test automation with Selenium.
- At least 2 years? experience leading testing teams who validate ecommerce system for large retailers.
- Must have experience validating/automating mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of Databases and modern cloud middleware including Kafka.
Good hands on experience in Jenkins-CI/CD.
Nice To Have:
- Service virtualization.
AWS/Azure Cloud understanding
- Contributions to Software Development (Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Strategy and Execution)