Senior Software Engineer Iii Retail Commerce Pass Play Fortune 500 Leading Organisation T861
Senior Software Engineer III – Retail Commerce Pass Play, India - Consumer and Marketplace ICC.
Who we are looking for
As the Senior Software Engineer III – Retail Commerce Pass Play, you will be part of Retail Commerce organization, which is responsible for building next generation tools for Nike stores to help them perform sales. Our systems are used in 37 countries and we serve 540M consumers and 46,000 athletes annually. You will be focused on employee benefit management system. This is a team that’s always on the offense, working on innovative solutions, building world class experiences to serve Nike members around the globe.
What you will work on
As part of this world class team you will be working on.
- Participate in and lead squad in technical development and delivery of backend services in the retail environment.
- Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development life cycle (Dev Ops).
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Participate in Sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute Sprint tickets.
- Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
As a Senior Software Engineer III – Retail Commerce Pass Play, responsibilities include.
- Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture.
- Partner with product owner to understand requirements and define an MVP for features and agree upon timelines.
- Collaborating with other engineering teams and architecture to develop new features.
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications.
- Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
What you bring
- 7 + Years of professional experience in application engineering.
- 4 + Years hands-on experience in C#.
- Experienced in building RESTful micro services.
- Should have experience in Azure based micro services and SQL DB.
- experience in front of end technologies such as Angular JS is a nice to have.
- Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.