Engineering Manager Reliability Multinational Leading Giant 10 14 Years T859
Engineering Manager – Reliability, India - Tech Ops ICC.
Nike Technology, Reliability: Advanced Reporting Capabilities is looking for an engineering manager with demonstrated experience and a track record of successful delivery to design and develop backend solutions with a focus on data and analytics with email and messaging capabilities in a cloud environment on a microservice architecture. As a member of our innovative group, you will have the rewarding opportunity to be part of a high performing team evolving strategic operations reporting.
This position requires deep knowledge of backend technologies. The individual must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Throughout the process, individual will work collaboratively with engineers, managers, leadership, and stakeholders. The individual must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must. The candidate will manage and evaluate talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features and functionality.
Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application Stacks. Drive new technology evaluation, design and development of highly scalable distributed databases. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
- 7 + Years relevant work experience with demonstrated ability delivering quality results on time.
- 3 + Years previous experience leading or managing a technical agile team.
- Able to lead, influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business partners.
- Strong understanding of developing complex data solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- experience building scalable APIs and building a Dev Ops culture around your solutions.
- experience with Java, Go or other relevant languages.
- experience with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts or similar.
- experience with scripting languages such as Shell, Python and multi-process architecture.
- experience with cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure)
- experience with source control tools such as Git Hub and related dev process.
- experience with monitoring and debugging production APIs (SignalFX, Splunk etc.)
- experience with Elastic Search is preferred along with modern databases and data management.
- experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design.
- experience with caching systems, layers, patterns, CDNs, etc.
- experience provisioning RESTful API’s to enable real-time data consumption.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization between systems, servers, and environments.
- Advanced understanding of front-end technologies, such as Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Ability to learn new technologies, adapt quickly and lead a team of highly capable engineers.
- Ability to identify and resolve both people and process related issues.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies rapidly and provide proof of concepts.
- Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.