Senior Data Engineer Fortune 100 Leading Giant Years T872
Senior Data Engineer, India – ED and A ICC.
Become a Part of the Nike, Inc. Team
Nike, Inc. Does more than outfit the world\'s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike as a company is embracing Big Data technologies to enable data-driven decisions. We’re looking to expand our Big Data Engineering team to keep pace. As a Senior Data engineer, you will be working on development projects related to Data Ingestion, Consumer, Commerce, and Web analytics.
What will you work on
· Designing and building reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products.
· Designing and delivering product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders.
· Proactively anticipating, identifying and solving issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
· Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption.
· Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture.
· Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools.
· Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks.
· Drive and collaborate reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards.
· Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions.
· Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product issues.
· Mentor and develop other data engineers in adopting best practices.
Who will you work with
You will be reporting to the Engineering manager, you will work with Product Manager, other Engineering Team Members and with a variety of talented Nike teammates. You will be part of team that will be a driving force in building Data and Analytic solutions for Nike Technology.
What you bring
· 8 + Years experiencing developing scalable Big Data applications or solutions on distributed computing platforms.
· Able to partner with others in solving complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
· Strong skills in building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.
· Strong experience working with distributed technology tools, including Spark, Presto, Scala, Python, Airflow.
· Strong experience working with tools like, Dynamo DB, SQL, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake.
· Strong experience architecting data products in Streaming, Serverless and Microservices Architecture and platform.
· Strong understanding of Data warehousing, Data modelling, Governance and Data Architecture.
· experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platform tools.
· experience working with Big data compute platforms, including EMR, Data Bricks etc.
· Working knowledge of Reporting and Analytical tools such as Tableau, Quicksite etc.
· experience working in Agile and Scrum development process.
· experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
· Ability to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders.
· Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
· Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area.
Nike, Inc. Is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the.
Location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. Nike, Inc. Is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.