Senior Software Engineer Ui Fortune 100 Multinational Giant Years T852
We help people around the world save money and live better -- anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 230 + million customers and members visit our 11000 + stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With last fiscal year revenues of approximately $482 billion and 2.2 million employees worldwide, Walmart is simply the largest retail business in the world.
@ Walmart Labs in Bangalore, we enable an ecosystem wherein our customers can “save money so they can live better” by using technology for the charter of building brand new platforms and services on latest technology stack to support both our stores and e-commerce businesses worldwide.
- Design, build, test and deploy cutting-edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and mentorship to a small group of highly skilled and motivated engineers.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products. Requirements:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 Years of hands-on experience in Java Script, React, HTML5, CSS, Redux. Knowledge in Micro Frontends architecture.
- 2D/3D object rendering technologies knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures.
- experience in design and building services using Micro Frontend architecture,
- experience in distributed/scalable systems.
- experience in microservices, Azure or Google Cloud managed services and deployment.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- Agile Methodologies experience