Lead Test Engineer Multinational Leading Company 10 12 Years T866
Key Skills: Test Automation, Devops, Test Rail,
Responsibility: Need someone to help find the framework and the tool set. Need to take ownership, lead the path. Front and backend, Test Automation. Developing the Automation.
Building something scalable. Write the test script and help others as well.
Test Engineer/ Senior Test Engineer/ Test Lead|
Region: India Time-Type: Fixed-term
State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Description and Requirements
Who We Are
Lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth, and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it’s a way of being.
About the India Tech Hub
With an increasingly connected world, the rise of athleisure as a lifestyle, and growing e-commerce services, the India Tech Hub will play a vital role in strengthening our capabilities and reach to an even wider audience. Together, we’re co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn’t exist. To do that, we’re looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
About the team
The opportunity is for a role in the Merchandise Planning, PLIM Trade, and Network Planning team. We support the pre-season/in-season suite of technology solutions while living our vision to be an experiential brand and enhance the guest experience by delivering the right product, at the right place and time. We are responsible for ensuring the success of the team and proactively identify the most high-value deliverables and focus on shipping quality software solutions and other deliverables. By partnering closely with the business partners, project leads, and technical teams we help deliver project scope and ensure stakeholder expectations are met.
At all levels, we demonstrate leadership by supporting the growth and development of the team as a whole and individually. Goal setting is as integral to lululemon as yoga and we facilitate our team’s participation in our Vision and Goals program. This is not about our performance. This is about defining what is authentically important for us and our team and then setting out to make it happen.
At the core of our product is innovation. Planning functions are critical in understanding our guest, market, demand, and driving decisions on product placement. Trade and Network Planning functions are the backbone of navigating our complex world of moving goods across borders into warehouses and stores while managing productivity levels. Our work directly contributes to the success and growth of these functions.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will have the primary responsibility of writing frameworks and tools to test products. This combines the \"building\" aspect of software design engineering with the \"breaking\" aspect of software test engineering. You will be writing codes that automatically verifies the quality of the product. You will understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our quality process. You will be required to work directly with technical teams to understand project features, review technical designs, and implement automated test tools, procedures, and Scripts that help deliver quality products. You are an expert in comprehending user-stories and can develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios.
A Day in the Life
· Have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to test and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
· First and foremost, you have an engineering mindset and a full-stack tester (data-services-UI) who is passionate about solving problems through automation.
· Work with the teams to add and refine acceptance criteria and the definition-of-done to user stories.
· Develop test Scripts, particularly as part of behavior-driven, test-driven, and acceptance test-driven development.
· Develop frameworks for automated testing and manual testing.
· Find edge cases and create negative and exploratory testing.
· Designing and performing end-to-end tests, exploratory testing, performance testing.
· Prepare data and Scripts necessary for automated, manual, and performance testing.
· Find defects and work directly with the team to create fixes and validate new tests.
· Creating and running automated tests to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment.
· Reviewing and testing cross-system concerns such as single sign-on, open source usage, common security requirements, and regulatory standards.
· Assists in troubleshooting and resolving production system issues.
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent, and/or strong in computer science fundamentals of algorithm design, programming constructs, problem-solving, US principles, etc.
· 5 + Years of strong, demonstrable experience working as an engineer or SDET.
· Thorough understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
· Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
· Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at a massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
· experience working with test-driven development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Gherkin languages like Cucumber, Cucumber-JVM, Cucumber-js, Spec Flow, Serenity.
· Solid working experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS and Azure.
· Proven experience developing test automation tools, frameworks, and test automation.
· 2 + Years of experience and exposure to the Selenium framework.
· 2 + Years of experience with AWS technologies including ECS, EC2, S3, Cloud Formation.
· Desired: 3 + years of experience with the.NET Framework or Java.
· Desired: 3 + years of experience with relational databases (e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle)
· Familiar with the project tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, Share Point, Smartsheet.
We are all leaders, committed to growth and results. Are you ready to create a positive change with the work you do, for the community and the world?
We’re looking for you. Join us.