Software Engineer Ios Leading Multinational Fortune 100 Company Years T879
Who we are?
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest and most iconic brands in the world.
Leading Multinational Fortune 100 Company is a rapidly growing retailer, known for our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a Leading Multinational Fortune 100 Company registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 70,000 + stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month. But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways.we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
· Develop, maintain, and support iOS mobile applications.
· Expertise with mobile development applications using iOS Native development toolkits (Swift/swiftUI or Objective-C)
· Deep knowledge in mobile application architecture and MVVM-C and Coordinators, Cocoa design patterns and concepts.
· Like delegation, protocols and categories.
· Participate in all aspects of the Mobile software development life cycle - including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run - within an Agile Scrum environment.
· Lead a small team through product development and maintenance.
· Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and other developers to translate wireframes and creative designs into functional requirement.
· Collaborate with business partners on requirements and UI design.
· Understanding of RESTful architecture and deployment of distributed services.
· Automated builds and processes, Jenkins, shell Scripts,.xcconfig.
· Good understand on creating framework/module to support multiple application.
· experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g, Newrelic, Mixpanel and crashlytics)
· experience developing interactive user interfaces.
· Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
· experience with agile methodology.